Well, it’s a beautiful morning right now but Tuesday’s forecast looks awful so we have decide to POSTPONE our opening scramble for one week until Tuesday May 3. If you have signed up but are unavailable next week or if you didn’t sign up but are available next week, let me know and I’ll adjust the sign-up sheet accordingly (it is still in the locker room). May 3 is rain or shine and we’ll have lunch for sure, whether we golf or not. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Fitness after 50